RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All competitions must be entered online at
2. Entry fees must accompany completed entry forms. Entry fees will not be refunded unless competition is cancelled.
3. The applications will be open on 1st of March 2020 and the closing date for entries is Friday 1st May 2020 at 5 pm.
No entries will be accepted after this date.
5. Ages of competitors shall be reckoned as that which they attain on 1st January 2020. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure the s/he is entered into the correct age-group.
6. Competitors are asked to play one piece, this means one short piece or one movement of work (time limit of 5 minutes). The adjudicator may stop the competitor when this time limit is reached.
7. Where there is a large entry for a given class, the competition will be divided into reasonable sizes, each being a separate competition.
8. Copies of music to be performed must be provided for the adjudicator.
9. The adjudicator’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into, under any circumstances.
10. Prize winners will be invited to perform at the Prizewinners Concerts of the Festival on Sunday May 24th.
11. Competitors should note that the competitions are open for the public.