RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All competitions must be entered online at www.castleknockmusicfestival.com/competitions
2. Entry fees must accompany completed entry forms. Entry fees will not be refunded unless competition is cancelled.
3. The applications will be open on 1st of April 2022 and the closing date for entries is 16th of May 2022.
No entries will be accepted after this date.
5. Ages of competitors shall be reckoned as that which they attain on 1st January 2022. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure the s/he is entered into the correct age-group.
6. Competitors are asked to play one piece, this means one short piece or one movement of work (time limit of 5 minutes). The adjudicator may stop the competitor when this time limit is reached.
7. Where there is a large entry for a given class, the competition will be divided into reasonable sizes.
8. Copies of music to be performed must be provided for the adjudicator.
9. The adjudicator’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into, under any circumstances.
10. Prize winners will be invited to perform at the Prizewinners Concerts of the Festival on Sunday May 29th.
11. Competitors should note that the competitions are open for the public.